Following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates with at least 50 % marks either in the Bachelor Degree ( three years programme) in B.A, B.Sc. or 50% in post graduation and for the reserved category (ST, SC, OBC, VJNT 1,2,3) 47.5% will be eligible.
- Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, Agriculture, B.B.I., Pharmacy, Law, Fine art Performing arts, Music, Dance, Drama with 55% marks at graduation or post graduation will be eligible for open category and for reserved category 47.5%. Any other qualification equivalent thereof is eligible for admission to the B.Ed. programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ ST / OBC / PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government, whichever is applicable.
- A Candidate for the admission to degree of education (B.Ed.) must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the directives of Government of Haryana from time to time.
- Attendance: The minimum attendance of student teachers shall have to be 80 % for all course work and practicum, and 90 % for college internship.